Stem Cell Therapy
Stem Cell Therapy
in Boca Raton, Florida
Stem cell therapy is a growing, revolutionary practice that has received widespread attention. It is recognized worldwide by scientists, researchers, and healthcare facilities due to its dramatic impact on patient health and wellbeing. Regenerative therapies, such as stem cell therapy, and transfer of platelet rich plasma, are currently used to treat a wide array of issues.
Statistics on Stem Cell Therapy
- Over 1 million patients have experienced improved health through stem cell therapy.
- In 2012, roughly 70,000 adult stem cell transplants were performed worldwide.
- In 2014, nearly 20,000 adult stem cell transplants were performed in the United States alone.
- By 2007, stem cell treatment was proven to treat over 73 conditions, including less invasive options like those provided by NuWays MD.
- In 2012, patients pursued adult stem cell therapy in 75 different countries.
Stem Cell Therapy: An Overview
Regenerative medicine and stem cell therapy are revolutionary, period. This is the process of recovering and replacing cells and tissues to assist the body in
As we age, the number of stem cells available in the body decreases. For this reason, our response to repair and injury declines. This leads to pain, scar tissue, inflammation, and limited capacity for regeneration in those tissues that have been exposed to trauma and stress.
Stem cell treatments through NuWays MD are ideal for those who are:
- Wanting to get away from side-effect laden medications
- Suffering from dysfunction and pain in the joints
- Considering having painful and invasive joint replacement surgeries
Our Regenerative Therapy
RegenMax™ is an injection therapy offered by NuWays MD, where freshly-extracted cells from the patient’s own body are used to generate stem cells, platelets, and other growth properties. Areas treated through this type of therapy at NuWays MD in Boca Raton include the knees, hips, shoulders, ankles, back and spine, elbows, and much more.
This procedure is a combination of platelets, stem cells, and bioactive growth factors to take advantage of adipose tissue, the richest source of stem cells in the body. These cells are combined with platelets to enhance the potential for proper regeneration. As this procedure is always fresh, and never relying on frozen stem cells, the results are a high number of viable and functional platelets and cells.
Our Five-Step Treatment
Stem cell therapy at NuWays MD in Boca Raton has five steps. The full process is completed in just a couple of hours, and patients can return to their normal activities immediately after the procedure is complete. The process is:
- Non-surgical and minimally invasive procedures are performed to collect small samples of bone marrow or adipose tissue to cultivate and extract stem cells from patients.
- This sample is processed in a centrifuge to concentrate and then isolate the regenerative stem cell product.
- Blood samples are taken to produce a high-concentration platelet mix referred to as PRP or platelet-rich plasma.
- The stem cells and platelets are mixed together to create a formula that will mimic the natural healing process of the human body.
- This cocktail of PRP and stem cells are returned to the body through direct injections, focused on the area needing relief from pain or discomfort.
Benefits of Stem Cell Therapy
The stem cell therapy treatments at NuWays MD are minimally invasive, allowing the patient to immediately return to their normal, active lifestyle without the need for any recovery time.
Additionally, stem cell therapies are completely natural, utilizing materials that come from the patient’s own body. Users can potentially reduce the need for medications or surgeries, and possibly eliminate persistent pain in joints and body parts.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are Stem Cell Treatments Invasive?
Stem cell treatments are considered minimally invasive. The procedure involves the extraction of autologous tissue that is then combined with PRP to promote stem cell growth and focused recovery. The process through NuWays MD’s trained professionals is easy and safe, and through the
Does My Age Affect The Benefits of Stem Cell Therapy?
Extensive research has concluded that patient age does not affect cell viability and its healing and repairing capabilities. Since every living human being possesses functional stem cells, reparative processes can be promoted through stem cell treatments
Is There Any Chance of Cell Rejection?
As stem cells and platelets are naturally derived from the tissue of the patient, there is zero chance of cell rejection upon injecting the cells and platelets back into the body. This process is a safe and effective transplant of cells and nothing more.