BOTOX & XOEMIN
in Boca Raton, Florida
Botox is the ideal treatment for reduction of the appearance of facial wrinkles and crow’s feet in adults. Widely considered the gold standard for wrinkle treatments, Botox Cosmetic eliminates facial lines emerging from the natural aging process, exposure to harsh ultraviolet rays from sunlight, sports and tanning beds, and many other causes.
Wrinkles are inevitable, and the NuWays Botox treatments allow our providers to shave years from your appearance, restoring a youthful glow without the need for surgeries, scars and potentially painful recovery.
Botox By The Numbers:
• Approved for cosmetic use in 78 countries
• Evaluated in over 400 peer-reviewed articles in medical and scientific journals
• Over 11 million vials sold in the United States
• The top-selling product of its kind in the world
Botox: An Overview Of The Process
To start, patients will be sitting in extremely comfortable, reclining chairs while a certified aesthetician evaluates facial anatomy. The purpose of this evaluation is to determine the precise locations to place the injections to most effectively reduce and reverse lines and wrinkles. The goal is to create a smooth, flawless finish while ensuring patients can still move their facial muscles with ease.
From this, the aesthetician will then numb the specific treatment areas with either cold compress or topical lotions. This is to ensure the patient remains comfortable through the course of treatment.
The aesthetician will then utilize a super-fine needle to inject the Botox treatment into the selected underlying muscle tissues causing the deep wrinkles and lines. The medicine will then relax these muscles, improving and reducing creases.
The full appointment takes approximately ten minutes from start to finish. Once the Botox has been injected, patients are free to leave the NuWays office and continue about their typical daily routines.
Full results of the Botox treatment will become apparent between three and seven days’ post-treatment. At this point, wrinkles and lines will have shown dramatic improvement. Additionally, the skin will appear smoother, and the patient will have a more natural, youthful glow.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Types Of Issues Does Botox Work To Treat?
- Botox eliminates wrinkles around the eyes: Wrinkles develop around the eyes from years of muscle movement and facial expressions. Botox Cosmetic is an ideal method to remove the crow’s feet and other fine lines from this area, revealing a youthful appearance and glow.
- Botox reduces and reverses brow lines: As people age, wrinkles between the eyes tend to form naturally. These derive from frowning, laughing, and other facial expressions. When these lines occur, Botox is an incredibly useful solution to improve the appearance of moderate to severe brow lines. Botox Cosmetic is a wonderful non-surgical alternative to a great brow lift and provides the same benefits in minutes.
- Botox treats forehead wrinkles: Wrinkles on the forehead are a common occurrence and a natural part of the aging process for both men and women. Fortunately, Botox Cosmetic can assist to eliminate these deep lines as well. Botox works to restore a smooth, youthful forehead that can still move with ease.
Is Botox Safe To Use?
Botox is entirely safe to use. It has been used to treat a wide variety of conditions and cosmetic issues for years. Now, Botox is FDA approved for the temporary treatment of wrinkles and lines in adults between the ages of 18 and 65.
What's The Best Way To Avoid The "Frozen" Look Associated With Botox?
When patients exhibit the frozen, expressionless look after a Botox procedure, it usually stems from the injections not being properly administered. When Botox injections are performed by a licensed and experiences aesthetician, like the aestheticians at NuWays in Boca Raton, this will be a non-issue. Proper doses eliminate the presence of the “frozen” look, and patients leave the premises with zero indication they had any work done. Patients appear to be more refreshed and relaxed naturally.
What Are The Side Effects?
There are very few side effects associated with Botox Cosmetic procedures. The most common side effect patients experience is minor bruising on the injection site. However, this bruising disappears very quickly and is uncommon. If this does occur, we advise patients that this bruising can be easily concealed with the application of makeup on the affected areas.
Do Botox Injections Hurt?
Some patients have reported Botox injections to feel like a quick, mild pinch. Your aesthetician with NuWays MD utilizes the aforementioned numbing agents to decrease this likelihood. If patients are concerned about potential discomfort, a specialist may also use a topical numbing cream before the treatment is administered.